CUMAR Marble and Granite:
Through Rain, and Sleet, and Snow and Sun - Designing and Building for the New England Climate
April 4 @ 5:30pm - 7:30pm
69 Norman Street #4, Everett, MA 02149
So you're ready to build or renovate.
What new products, technology, innovative ideas and design trends will sustain your home for years to come? And, once your dream home is finished, what can you do to protect your investment from the ever-changing, harsh New England weather? From choosing the right materials for inside and outside your home, to planning landscaping that can combat the elements, to learning tips and tricks for proper care and maintenance of everything from the roof to the basement and everything in-between - learn from the experts on how to be build and maintain your investment for the long run.
Moderator: Kevin O'Connor, Host of This Old House
• D. Michael Collins; D. Michael Collins Architects
• Kenneth Vona; Kenneth Vona Construction
• Stephanie O’Brien; CUMAR Marble and Granite
• Stephanie Horowitz; ZeroEnergy Design
• Greg Lombardi; Gregory Lombardi Design