Global Impact Challenge 2019: A Health & Human Rights Hackathon
April 6 @ 5:30pm - 8:30pm
730 Commonwealth Avenue, Brookline, MA 02446
The Global Impact Challenge is a weekend-long event held at Innovate@BU Build Lab created and hosted by the Innovate@BU Student Leadership Council. This signature event challenges participants to place humanity at the forefront of design thinking and innovation. Participants with various backgrounds, skill sets, and creative abilities will form teams and be tasked with coming up with unique entry points to hack Health and Human Rights over the weekend.
This signature event kicks-off April 5th, 2019 with an evening of diverse experts presenting and discussing different entry-points to innovation on this years theme, Health & Human Rights.
This portion of the event is sponsored by Boston University School of Public Health, Innovate@BU, Boston Design Week and is open to the public.
- Doors Open - 5:30pm
- Social Mixer- 6:00pm-6:30pm
- Introduction of Innovate@BU Global Impact Challenge - 6:30pm-6:40pm
- Guest Speakers- 6:40pm-7:40pm
- Discussion- 7:40pm-8:10pm
- Q&A- 8:10pm-8:20pm
- *Only those 21 years of age and present a valid id will be able to access drink tickets for alcohol at the hosted bar.